Not_A_Bozo
Topic Starter
Discussion
Knock, Knock. May I Come In?(Merged 2)
4 min read
Budfred
Go here to ask for admission: http://forums.tomcoyote.org/index.php?showtopic=1421
Not_A_Bozo
Hello and good morning! (1/8/04 8am PST)
Dunno whatever happened to my first/only post here last night. Since I have not seen it nor any reply and nor an offer of an empty seat in the Classroom, I've had my mother write this "note to be excused from gym - so's I can sit at the feet of the masters" …
Frustrated yet envigorated by the process of righting the wrongs of Slyware and their creators, I want to know more about the inner workings of the cleaning process and help others in this forum (and anywhere else my knowledge will be useful and help create happy computer users!) …
May I come in and have a seat?
When do the lessons begin?
Am very happy to be invited to be a part of this helping group!
Not_A_Bozo
ps, will an email arrive at my mailbox or ??? … how will I know what to do next and where will I find that information? … thanks! 
Steve
Budfred responded to your post last night. If you're having a hard time finding your post, have a look HERE Threads were merged, Steve.. 
cnm
Click it.Go here to ask for admission: http://forums.tomcoyote.org/index.php?showtopic=1421
Not_A_Bozo
somehow I missed the logical process, Ms CNM. 
(1) I clicked on the/your given link:
(2) Then clicked on the offered registration link and registered; I received the verification & activation email from TomCoyote.org; I acknowledged that email and voila! The registration process seemed complete…
(3) I then posted an initial Reply "Add Reply" (from the last page "[17]" of that topic.)…
(4) I returned to that forum/topic some hours later, again going to the last page "[17]," not finding a response/acknowledgement from an Admin. In fact, I did not even see my original Reply. … I just let that go for the time and checked back later still. … Same results on that last page - "[17]" - No Admin response/acknowledgement nor presence of my original Reply.
(5) I then made a second Reply. … Checked back later still. Same-o, same-o - no evidence of an Admin response nor either of my two Replies. …… hmmmmmm
(6) Finally, I went back to my original post in the SpywareInfo forum and made my dilemma known there …
(7) SOooooooooo ….. based on your (CNM's) last/most recent response, I went back AGAIN to the last page of the TomCoyote.org forum (the link referred to in "(3)" above) … Again back to the last page "[17]" and … just for the heck of it, clicked on the "Next Newest" link at the bottom of that (same last) page …. and THERE found all the Admin responses to my Replies!
(8) Seems to me that I missed the fact that the "Last Page" link on that forum page (http://forums.tomcoyote.org/index.php?showtopic=1421&st=240) does not show all the "last page" entries … until I clicked on the "Next Newest" link at the bottom.
———————————————
details, details, details ….. :dumb:
Well, now that I've been able to find the replies from Admins on that last page's "Next Newest" link …
the links offered there lead right back to the first page of this forum!
Is this the "Classroom"? … this forum? this site? … Sorry to be so dense here!
Can you help clarify for me?
THANKS very much. Sorry, again, to be so seemingly clueless here…
Not_A_Bozo
(1) I clicked on the/your given link:
Good work. Glad to be of assistance.
You may be interested in the Classroom:
http://forums.spywareinfo.com/index.php?showtopic=18788
(2) Then clicked on the offered registration link and registered; I received the verification & activation email from TomCoyote.org; I acknowledged that email and voila! The registration process seemed complete…
If you are interested in joining up, the first thing to do is register at http://tomcoyote.org/forums/index.php?s=
(3) I then posted an initial Reply "Add Reply" (from the last page "[17]" of that topic.)…
Then post a Reply to this: http://forums.tomcoyote.org/index.php?showtopic=1421 and one of the Admins there willl arrange for you to have access to the Classroom.
(4) I returned to that forum/topic some hours later, again going to the last page "[17]," not finding a response/acknowledgement from an Admin. In fact, I did not even see my original Reply. … I just let that go for the time and checked back later still. … Same results on that last page - "[17]" - No Admin response/acknowledgement nor presence of my original Reply.
(5) I then made a second Reply. … Checked back later still. Same-o, same-o - no evidence of an Admin response nor either of my two Replies. …… hmmmmmm
(6) Finally, I went back to my original post in the SpywareInfo forum and made my dilemma known there …
(7) SOooooooooo ….. based on your (CNM's) last/most recent response, I went back AGAIN to the last page of the TomCoyote.org forum (the link referred to in "(3)" above) … Again back to the last page "[17]" and … just for the heck of it, clicked on the "Next Newest" link at the bottom of that (same last) page …. and THERE found all the Admin responses to my Replies!
(8) Seems to me that I missed the fact that the "Last Page" link on that forum page (http://forums.tomcoyote.org/index.php?showtopic=1421&st=240) does not show all the "last page" entries … until I clicked on the "Next Newest" link at the bottom.
———————————————
details, details, details ….. :dumb:
Well, now that I've been able to find the replies from Admins on that last page's "Next Newest" link …
the links offered there lead right back to the first page of this forum!
Is this the "Classroom"? … this forum? this site? … Sorry to be so dense here!
Can you help clarify for me?
THANKS very much. Sorry, again, to be so seemingly clueless here…
Not_A_Bozo
Coyote
Then post a Reply to this: http://forums.tomcoyote.org/index.php?showtopic=1421 and one of the Admins there willl arrange for you to have access to the Classroom.
USE THE ADD REPLY BUTTON TO THAT THREAD, not the new topic one
USE THE ADD REPLY BUTTON TO THAT THREAD, not the new topic one
Coyote
http://forums.tomcoyote.org/index.php?act=…=02&f=10&t=1421
that link will open a reply window to that thread, ask to be let in for your post
that link will open a reply window to that thread, ask to be let in for your post
getsteppin
……..Not A BoZo Got Too Much Time On Hands??…….