I don't really know what you expect to know from me. I live in Belgium. 37 years old. Oops, no : 38 :s… 2 childrens (9 and near from 8), a house, some computers, and a television that i never look at, except for House M.D., N.C.I.S and Bones…
I'm analyst-programmer, mainly using languages such as Cobol, Natural, VB, and coming slowly but surely to php and Java.
I'm interested since long long time in malware fight (that began when someone came to me, and said me "You are in computers, are you ?"). You know the following…
Now i did made the first step to join the "anti-malwarer experts familly", and to practice this fascinating art of removing malwares from computers.
As this, i've just applied in the classroom, and i hope that the teachers here will take me in :-)
Hi elnikoff,
Good luck with the Classroom. The Teachers and Malware Team are very friendly and will help you through the classroom. If you have any questions feel free to ask.
Regards,
SpySentinel
Just a note for all applicants who may read this thread.
This is not a simple yay or nay process.One will usually hear from the Classroom Team no later than one week after applying.
Please be patient, it is a virtue in the Classroom.
Hello elnikoff,
Best of luck with your appliance I mean, your application.
I hope everything goes well for you and that you get accepted soon.
I have only been here a little while, and the best advice I can offer you is to be patient.