This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

Printer Connection Problem

16 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

How difficult can it be to get a printer to work again with XP? I just can't understand why I'm having a problem…maybe my older age has created some mental block that I'm unable to sort this out…HELP. I have an HP 761n desktop computer running XP sp3, and an HP Laserjet 6p printer. Both of these have been successfully connected for years. The only thing that has changed is that I had a new hard drive installed in the desktop unit about a months ago as a precaution of aging. When I discovered that the printer would not work, I inquired as to the proper course of action. I was told to go to a trusted source for new driver for the printer. I went to the HP site and downloaded the proper driver. My computer appears to recognize my printer, but it puts my documents into a waiting line rather than printing them. I've tried looking for numerous 'settings' that I might need to reset, and I've even tried changing around the USB cable I have connecting the two. But I still can not get the printer to work?? Its got power, its got an indicator light that says the USB connection is OK. I just figure it is some 'setting' I am overlooking, or some compatibility with service pack #3 and my older Laserjet printer??

Does the document to be printed appear in the cue?

Is your printer set as "default printer"?

Yes it does appear in the cue. I even tried several documents at a time, and both appeared.

And yes it is set as default printer

At this moment I do not have the driver software on my computer as I uninstalled it again prior to leaving to FL for a short holiday. I figured I might just try some other source for the driver software when I returned. BUT I figured I would ask the question here first, prior to installing anything new. I even unplug the printer while I was gone.

I actually remember trying to clear my computer of any printer software, and then downloading a new copy from the HP site….it didn't work, or I have some setting(s) wrong?? I tried this at least twice or 3 times. I've heard rumors of problems with HP printers communicating.

I've also had trouble getting my older scanner (Visioneer 5800) working. It communicated just fine with my computer when I had the older hard drive installed.
You are probably on the right path of action. – uninstall/reinstall I have the HP OfficeJetG55 which identifies itself as HP G Series, but it requires Driver: A140609_enu_XP.exe It was difficult to find. Similarly, one of my business partners has an HP G4 that identifies itself as a G5 and requires LaserJet 5N lj632en.exe for its Driver. Let us know if you have any problems, when you get around to reinstalling. Note: Have your HP printer "turned off" and "disconnected" from your computer when you begin installing the HP driver software. The on-screen prompts will tell you when it is necessary to turn it on and plug it in.

.. it was difficult to find….

Did you find it at the HP site?
And how did you finally decide you needed another driver ??

As I said I tried at least 3 times to download the listed driver from the HP site, and yet it didn't work.

I'll try again

Note:

Have your HP printer "turned off" and "disconnected" from your computer when you begin installing the HP driver software.
The on-screen prompts will tell you when it is necessary to turn it on and plug it in.

This instruction seems to conflict withe the instruction on the HP site??
Before proceeding with the software installation, the printer must first be properly set up, and your computer must be ready to print.

•Turn on the printer first, then turn on the computer.
•Close any screen savers, virus protection programs, or other software programs running on your computer.
•Click on Download Now and a File Download box will appear.
•Select Save This Program to Disk and a Save As box will appear.
•Select a directory to save the file in and click Save.
•Locate the file using Windows Explorer when the download has completed.
•Double click on the file. This will extract all the driver files into a directory on your hard drive. The directory these files are extracted to will have a similar name to the file that was downloaded (i.e., c:\lj987). However, you can change the path and directory name at the time of extracting the file.
•Open the Printers Window (Click Start-Settings-Printers).

•Update the printer if it was previously installed
◦Right click on the printer and select Properties from the pop menu.
◦On the General tab, select New Driver.
◦Click on the Warning Box that pops up.
◦A printer listing box will appear. Select Have Disk.
◦Another box Install from Disk appears.
◦Click the Browse to locate the expanded files directory (i.e., c:\lj206).
◦Click on the file ending with .inf .
◦Click Open and then Okay and let files install.

•Add the printer if it hasn't been installed yet.
◦Click Add New Printer
◦Follow the instructions of the Add Printer Wizard.


http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechS…Item=lj-46416-1

Note:

Have your HP printer "turned off" and "disconnected" from your computer when you begin installing the HP driver software.
The on-screen prompts will tell you when it is necessary to turn it on and plug it in.

This instruction seems to conflict withe the instruction on the HP site??

Before proceeding with the software installation, the printer must first be properly set up, and your computer must be ready to print.

•Turn on the printer first, then turn on the computer.
•Close any screen savers, virus protection programs, or other software programs running on your computer.
•Click on Download Now and a File Download box will appear.
•Select Save This Program to Disk and a Save As box will appear.
•Select a directory to save the file in and click Save.
•Locate the file using Windows Explorer when the download has completed.
•Double click on the file. This will extract all the driver files into a directory on your hard drive. The directory these files are extracted to will have a similar name to the file that was downloaded (i.e., c:\lj987). However, you can change the path and directory name at the time of extracting the file.
•Open the Printers Window (Click Start-Settings-Printers).

•Update the printer if it was previously installed
◦Right click on the printer and select Properties from the pop menu.
◦On the General tab, select New Driver.
◦Click on the Warning Box that pops up.
◦A printer listing box will appear. Select Have Disk.
◦Another box Install from Disk appears.
◦Click the Browse to locate the expanded files directory (i.e., c:\lj206).
◦Click on the file ending with .inf .
◦Click Open and then Okay and let files install.

•Add the printer if it hasn't been installed yet.
◦Click Add New Printer
◦Follow the instructions of the Add Printer Wizard.


http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechS…Item=lj-46416-1
You are Correct. I was wrongly remembering the difficulty I had helping to install my partner's HP printer driver. That recommendation (leave disconnected until instructed by on-screen wizard) does apply to some HP printers. But not yours… Sorry. And not my partner's machine either. You appear to have selected the correct Driver Software for your machine. It is actually the same as for my partner's 5N machine. __________________- Are you able to use the Selection Controls on top of the machine to command it to Print Test Page? I do not wish to be overly elementary, but the following reflect difficulties my partner has had with his HP 5N. Do you have paper in the Paper Tray? Is the Paper Tray completely closed? Presuming USB connection, is the USB cable fully seated at both the Printer and the Computer? Any paper-jams? Any information messages from the display at the top of your Printer? Try: Turn power completely off for Printer and then back on. Reboot your computer.
Thank you Doug. So I don't go to fast and make a mistake, I'm going to have to do this tomorrow afternoon after I finish a limo job in the morning.
When you have finished installing the printers, it would be wise to do this:
1 Click Start
2 Click Control Panel
3 Click Printers and Faxes
4 Click on the printer required
5 make sure that "use printer offline" is Not ticked/checkmarked.
Some printer software has been known to install the printer but then set this area to "work offline"….and then it will not work at all!
Regards
paws

Are you able to use the Selection Controls on top of the machine to command it to Print Test Page?

YES I am able to print a test page with a button on the top of the printer.

Do you have paper in the Paper Tray?
YES
Is the Paper Tray completely closed?
YES
Presuming USB connection, is the USB cable fully seated at both the Printer and the Computer?
YES
Any paper-jams?
NO, printed test page
Any information messages from the display at the top of your Printer?
NO display on top of HP6p


All of my selections I tried to print just que up in line, but none print out. It is showing the printer as the only printer I have, and as the default one.

When you have finished installing the printers, it would be wise to do this:
1 Click Start
2 Click Control Panel
3 Click Printers and Faxes
4 Click on the printer required
5 make sure that "use printer offline" is Not ticked/checkmarked.
Some printer software has been known to install the printer but then set this area to "work offline"….and then it will not work at all!
Regards
paws

I tried this also, and it does not appear as 'offline', but rather online
Have a look in your list of Services…

Start - Run - (type)Services.msc - Enter

Now you should be looking at a large list of Services.

Scroll down to Print Spooler

Status should be - Started, and Startup Type should be - Automatic

If not, make it so, reboot and try to print a document again.
Okay did that and got a window trhat at the bottom it gave an option of 'extented' or 'standard'. On the 'Extended window' it gave me an option to "stop' the service. or 'restart' the service. I tried both and in each case I was told …."Description: Loads the files for later printing" . It I clicked between the stop and the restart I was told the same message….loads for later printing. When I went to the 'Standard window' I was told that Print Spooler was Loads Files, Started, Automatic, Local System. So I restarted computer, still get same messages, and it still will not print, just ques them up.
BTW I now have two icons in my Printers and Faxes box. One says "HP Laserjet 6P" …..ready and with a check mark beside it. Second was is a shadowy one that says "HP Laserjet 6P/6MP Post Script"

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI