Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

To Many Administrator Accounts

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 oke

oke

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 October 2004 - 02:50 PM

Ihave 3 adminstrator accounts on xp home. I cannot delete any of them. And, none of them will give me supreme access to the other. I would like to start over with one administrator account with supreme access and one limited account. I have problems with debugging my computer because of the above issue.

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Guest_thepheonicks_*

Guest_thepheonicks_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 November 2004 - 04:10 AM

How do you mean Administrator? If you mean Computer Administrator accounts (as apposed to the built in administrator account) you should be able to remove any accounts if you are logged on as an administrator ( I just created and removed one on another machine)