This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Administrator account question

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Well I read it's better to use a limited account for day-to-day uses and I gonna do so by using the computers default administrator account. I read that using ctrl+alt+delete would show the administrator account on the welcome screen. Well I tried this and it brought up the other login screen (not the welcome screen) and I tried type in Administrator and then my password for the account and it said that windows could find thise account and all that stuff. Then another time it said it couldn't log in because of account settings. Am I doing something wrong. Any tips?? Thanks Jeremy
Yes, that works. But why can't I just use the administrator account that's already on the computer. I'm not talking about mine. You know the one you see when you're in safe mode? Jeremy

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI