This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

Problem Removing Programmes

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Ok, so one day I decided to remove all of the programmes I didn't need from my computer, the problem is I had to system restore the same day. So once I had system restored, I went to delete all the programmes again, but they wouldn't delete this time and they all said "The file could not be found" Its very annoying because I really need more space on my hard drive. Anyways, I tried turning off system restore to see if that would work, but it didn't so any suggestions as to how to remove them?
You can try to go back a few days with system restore, Remove the programs. Also how many system restore points do you save, a lot of them will take up space too.