This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

deleted programs that keep showing up!

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

In my winpatrol plus startup program log, I have several programs that I have deleted some time ago. Yet, when I turn on the computer, these programs keep showing up. The programs are:Super ad blocker,Window Washer,Script sentry and AOLs' Safety and security center. I disabled them in winpatrol.I even tried to delete the files on reboot,nothing. When I go to regedit to delete them from there, they come back there as well. How do fix this issue? Thanks in advance. :(

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI