Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93081 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Sp2 Problems With Ie6

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 wolfy123

wolfy123

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 October 2004 - 02:47 PM

Since upgrading to SP2 I've been dogged with some troublesome niggles that I'm unable to solve. When logging on to Hotmail I get a message that my browser is not up to date. Hence, some features are disabled. I get a message offering me an option to upgrade to IE6, which I already have. So, my PC (running XP Home) doesn't realise I have IE6 and so I can't get all the Hotmail features - such as sending images. Also, I used to be able to gain access to a screenwriting board (www.scriptsales.com). I can navigate the site so long as I don't try and access the chat area - then I get an error message. I have been unable to contact the ezboard staff because my browser won't load the pages I need. I suspect there is a java conflict going on somewhere, but any pointers or tips would be greatly appreciated.

Advertisements

Register to Remove