Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93083 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Recovery Disc

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 marti_girl

marti_girl

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 September 2004 - 08:28 AM

My 7000 series Compaq Presario won't boot up it's recovery disc. I've tried it in both the cd/rw drive and the dvd drive. I followed the instructions to insert the disc and shut down then restart but it doesn't recognise that the recovery disc is in the drive. I can go to MY COMPUTER and it shows it being in the drive but it just won't boot up on start up. Any suggestions??? Thanks in advance. :wall:

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 bender_the_robot

bender_the_robot

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 October 2004 - 03:37 AM

If it shows up in My Computer, can you right click and explore or start up?

#3 our_will

our_will

Authentic Member

• PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 07 October 2004 - 10:32 AM

To Marti girl May be a daft question but if you want to re-install from the recovery disk which is on a CD are you sure that when your computer re-boots it's not booting from the floppy disk drive first instead of the CD Drive