This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

Recovery Disc

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

My 7000 series Compaq Presario won't boot up it's recovery disc. I've tried it in both the cd/rw drive and the dvd drive. I followed the instructions to insert the disc and shut down then restart but it doesn't recognise that the recovery disc is in the drive. I can go to MY COMPUTER and it shows it being in the drive but it just won't boot up on start up. Any suggestions??? Thanks in advance. :wall:
To Marti girl May be a daft question but if you want to re-install from the recovery disk which is on a CD are you sure that when your computer re-boots it's not booting from the floppy disk drive first instead of the CD Drive