This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hello I have a question for admin

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hello I signed up for the training classes for malware removal and learn the way you guys do.. so eventually I could be a regular around here helping. And it says a week or so and its been few weeks :unsure: And no response. Then I tried PM admin and notice the board doesn't allow that. So I figure Id post here. If you need me maybe Ill sign up for school here again?
:wavey: Buckethead Good luck with your training at SWI. Hopefully you'll still pop in to WTT to say hello from time to time. Regards Satchfan