Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Need Help Or Advice About Rmb Trogans...

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 missmell75

missmell75

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 10 August 2004 - 01:44 PM

I am a member if RMB, i really don't want to stop being a member, so is there anything i can do about the trogan problem with the site? it's not simply going to the site, i went there, i went to the forums and every link i clicked on, i stoped and ran an online virus scan after. it's not ALL the forums only certain threads, it's not ALL the profiles ONLY certain profiles. i can only assume and i am assuming because i'm not a computer virus expert, that the trogans are individual. meaning, that if a certain user has it, they go into the forums and whatever thread that post in, is contaminated, which would explain why only certain profiles have the trogans and not all of them. but how do you remedy that? i have't brought it up with the site admin yet because i have no solution to propose to him about the problem and fear being told it's not RMB's fault and they can't remedy the situation. so PLEASE PLEASE. if ANYONE has ANY suggestions so that members including myself can go to the site and participate in the forums without getting a trogan, please reply.

Advertisements

Register to Remove