jpshortstuff
Topic Starter
Thread
Just letting you know, when this thread was moved from the Introductions forum to the Malware Removal forum, we kinda lost it.
I didn't know it had been moved as I didn't receive any notifications, so I assumed that the thread would be closed and the Victim would post a new thread in the correct forum.
As i had replied to it asking the user to post in Malware Removal Forum, it appeared in the forum with 1 reply by me (a semi-helper), so anyone looking at the thread would assume I was helping them.
Thus, this user went basically ignored for 9 days, until I happened to notice it in "My Topics" under the malware removal forum.
Next time, i think it might be good to either delete my post so it appears as 0 replies, or reply to the thread saying "Thread Moved" so that i will get a notification and then i'll pick it up.
Just letting you know.
jpshortstuff
Just letting you know, when this thread was moved from the Introductions forum to the Malware Removal forum, we kinda lost it.
I didn't know it had been moved as I didn't receive any notifications, so I assumed that the thread would be closed and the Victim would post a new thread in the correct forum.
As i had replied to it asking the user to post in Malware Removal Forum, it appeared in the forum with 1 reply by me (a semi-helper), so anyone looking at the thread would assume I was helping them.
Thus, this user went basically ignored for 9 days, until I happened to notice it in "My Topics" under the malware removal forum.
Next time, i think it might be good to either delete my post so it appears as 0 replies, or reply to the thread saying "Thread Moved" so that i will get a notification and then i'll pick it up.
Just letting you know.
jpshortstuff