Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93083 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Downloads Are Killing Me

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 2pure

2pure

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 August 2004 - 09:40 PM

i am about to lose my mind over this stupid computer. for weeks now, ive been trying to download things, get updates for the games i play, and trying to stay on aim long enough to talk to some one. Every time i go on aim or start a download, it seems to be going fine, but then a few seconds later my aim disconnects or my download completly pauses. Ive spent alot of time talking to my internet service provider and they could do nothing. i am stuck in this situation that is driving me crazy. PLease help

Advertisements

Register to Remove