This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

alternative to flash player to use scanner/copier

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi, I have an HP F380 Desktop All-In-One Printer which I have just reconnected to Windows 10 Desktop.  It prints ok, but on checking it out further, it will not scan or copy and if I try to use the HP Solution Centre, a message says it cannot operate because the latest version of Adobe Flash Player is not present on my machine.  I used HP's Scan Doctor who gave directions on how to fix it, but first I have to get HP Solution Centre working again.  Of course, Adobe has now taken Flash Player off for security reasons, so could anyone help with an alternative software I could install to be able to use all aspects of my printer again, please.

Thank you for reading, and in advance for any help offered.

hedley

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI