This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

chromebook security

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

With a Chromebook at a motel, + with either Ethernet or WiFi is  there a way to do banking safely?

I do not have a VPN as I have watched videos where they say VPN's are not worth it.

 

Secondly, if my iPhone is up to date, is that better than the Chromebook to do banking.

 

Or, is it better to use the iPhone without going online and deal with banking that way?

Thank you for the link I read it thoroughly the most significant point I gathered was not using public Wi-Fi even with a Chromebook and the explanation as to why not

I can't give you an exact idea or protocol on whats best to do, just as soon as I do someone else could say the opposite.

Talk to people who do their banking either way and see which way seems best for you.

 

You can search for security procedures to follow on Google or talk to a bank manager?, to see how they ensure client safety.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI