This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

I cannot use headphones when the loudspeaker is connected

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hello ,
 
I have a Logitech G432 Headset. My headset works fine, but when I connect a speaker to my computer, it suddenly becomes disabled. What is the cause and solution of this?

Hello nalpagutt,

 

Not enough info to go on I`m afraid so can only offer one possible explanation.

 

If your computer is the desktop type and you are connecting the headset to the front audio/headset port of the case and the speaker to the MBs audio port on the rear of the case the front ports on the case get disabled by default.

 

If the above is not the case, you need to provide as much information about your computers hardware, software and headset as you can.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI