I was locked out a second time and needed your advice. You gave me a temporary password. I tried to change it but it said I tried too many times.
I know it is my fault but please advise me. The password change section seems to contradict itself. It say you can change one section without changing the other. In other words change just password. When I do it then says to complete the whole page.
Please tell me what I am missing. I would have to go through this all over again and as a matter of fact am afraid to try. I belong to 34 forums and have never ever had this trouble so I am missing something. I have friends here like ztruker and TomK etc. This was he first forum I joined 25 year ago.
Please advise me. I have lost all my info from prior accounts here I was Peter Nowell 4/02/1940.
I have nowellp,
I have also used
Is there a way to get back in to regain my old material?
I agree and emailed you about it. Desperation >foolish things.
Because I already told you most of what this is about this will be brief.
I know I am imposing but could you please briefly outline the steps one takes to change the password or email address. I see a box on top which says to enter the email address however above that is a name saying it is the email address-it is a name but not an email address. So I do not know what to enter.
Another problem is that it says you do not have to fill in the entire page [as in just password] but when I do fill in password only, i get a message that the entire page must be completed. At this point and with this new user p-word and address, I am not sure which is accurate and which is which. I will try to sign out then back in again so if you don't hear from me and unless Blaire fixes my account I will say 'have 'a nice life'! LOL
PS I know you are bowing out and Blaire is going to take over so thanks again.