This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

safety remove

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

The icon disappears;I got it fixed once as there are 2 settings that affect it.  I cannot fix it now that it as occurred again. .Please advise.

I am referring to the safety remove icon. Mine has appeared and disappeared a couple of times. It is there right now. Incidentally I keep getting some gibberish in a post I don't understand what it is.

I'm all set on my end. I wish I could've been clearer. As time goes by the details become vague.

 

In summary, I had trouble with safety remove which is OK now.  I performed a system restore.There are many alleged fixes on the web and it seems to be quite a common problem.

In a thread on my phone there was a long post which appeared as gibberish without a theme I could explain  to you. I just deleted it after getting it a couple of times on my phone.

 

Confusing as this sounds, it was good to hear from you, Rich.

Peter,

 

You're probably recieved some notices of garbage replies to this topic.  It was targeted by spambots so I've locked it.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI