This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

SmitFruadFix

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi, I downloaded SmitFraudFix and when I reboot in safemode it doesn't pop up. What should I do? It worked once before but I removed it a few months ago. Now I need it again and the icon doesn't show on the desktop once in safemode.
In Safe Mode you are logged in as Administrator. Normal boot uses your regular account. If you downloaded it to your desktop, then you need to look for it under

C:\Documents and Settings\youaccount\Desktop.

Why do you need to run this? If you are having malware problems, it might be best to post in the Malware Forum instead of doing this on your own.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI