This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

start or restart and I see windows 10 as OS and macrium reflect

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

The above occurs with a timer.

 

Also every  20 boots he PC turns on, then off.

 

Do these two OS's sound familiar, as they should be, or is there a way to just boot straight to Windows?

Are the two issues related?

 

Would running Macrium Reflect be a reasonable able idea to obtain a previous image?

 

P.S. edit - I used the Macrium stick to employ a feature to boot from Windows 10 not Macrium and thankfully it seems to boot into Windows as it should. It was accidental +  hope it lasts.

 

I ran memory diagnostics and it was OK.

I ran SFC + it too was OK. An image would not help, on 2nd thought, as this was powering down after boot since I got the PC but very occasionally.   It has increased in frequency so I will bring it to the builder if it continues.

Sorry to have posted unnecessarily.

To be certain, turn on fast startup is disabled although recommended.

Nothing else to do I assume.

Hope this works and thank you once again.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI