This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

imaging programs uefi boot

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hello

I reinstalled Win 10 and noticed that macrium is trial or 30 days. Do you know of another program that boots with the appropriate Win PE for Win 10 and is free + easy.

I am reading but cannot determine which has Win PE 5 which i think is for Win 10 and allows you to boot into recovery w/o hassle or going into BIOS or UEFI.

I am sorry to lose macrium but if there is an equal out there I would like to know.

macrium day was coming as so many like it - they are clever though as you do not know it is trial until you are ready to install. It says free until then.

TY

Well every site I Googled indicated it was free until the installation of the download at which time it said, 'trial/free'. Then it said the trial period was 30 days. I could not find a download that did not say trial/free. I tried CNET and five others. 

I am ok as I have a new Win 10 clean image + just installed  both Macrium and the Win native imaging  program.

At the end of 30 if there is a charge i will look for a program that handles the UEFI issue on boot like Macrium with WinPE 5.

Thanx again for your reply.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI