This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Sound 2

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Lenovo K450.  Win7

 

I started a topic sound but had no luck resolving the issue. So this one I hope someone can help me.

 

I used to listen to music. One day  the sound simply stopped. Did the usual driver thing etc,no luck.

 

In exasperation I used Recovery to reinstall Win7.   Realtek High Definition Audi is installed.

 

But———No sound.

 

Please help.

Thx.

 

Mine looks exactly the same with one difference.

 

Under sound you have 3 entries. I have only 2.

 

I do not have Nvidia virtual—–

 

But I never had that,even when music was playing.

 

I have nvidia GeForce  GTX650. In case it makes any difference.

 

I tried connecting speakers to the front panel    No sound.

 

I did a hardware scan from Lenovo site. Found No  fault.

 

My monitor is LG tv. I disconnected and connected to cable tv.  Audio working fine.It is not the monitor.

 

Thank you.

Believe it or not I have sound!!!!!!!!

 

I went to    zone.msn dot com and suddenly Sound came on.

 

This happened   minutes after I edited my last post.

 

What do make of this?

 

Thank you for the help.

 

Correction: I installed samsung printer and scanner drivers for scx-4600 before

going to zone.msn.

It is a wonderful feeling. At 73,more or less confined to house Music

is an important way of passing time and not brood on circumstances.

 

Thank you for your help.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI