This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

Sound gone (again)

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I lost my sound a while ago, but i fixed it. Now a bigger problem has arisen. I have a realtek hd audio sound card, and i went to the website to dl the drivers for it (I cant record sound in my video games using fraps), so i dld them and ever since i did my sound echoed! It was terrible! So then i went to add and remove hardware and uninstalled the drivers for it and a program that was called realtek hd audio, and now there is no sound! Please help!

I lost my sound a while ago, but i fixed it. Now a bigger problem has arisen. I have a realtek hd audio sound card, and i went to the website to dl the drivers for it (I cant record sound in my video games using fraps), so i dld them and ever since i did my sound echoed! It was terrible! So then i went to add and remove hardware and uninstalled the drivers for it and a program that was called realtek hd audio, and now there is no sound! Please help!


Ouch halo00man. Kinda shot yourself in the foot eh ? You uninstalled your audio drivers. You need to reinstall them if you want sound back. You should find them on the MFRs website for your PC. (what do you have ?)

you can download realtek hd audio drivers from the realtek site, but they might not work quite right, and it is recommended that you use the drivers provided by your MFR.

Tallon41

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI