This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Browsing Internet works fine but cannot connect to game servers

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Im at my friends house using his WiFi with my laptop and browsing the internet is no problem, but when ever I try to connect to a game server, I cannot join. My friends laptop, when he uses the same WIFI I try to use, works fine with online games. (This friend is the owner of the WIFI) The only game I can run online is Minecraft. We tried unplugging the router and modem box but that did not work either.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI