I created .pdf document for my chief two days ago. On the next week I'll have to show it to him. But part of data disappeared from file. I reinstalled Adobe Acrobat and opened it again. I tried to find some solutions to Repair PDF data over the Internet, but I found only fishy solutions to my mind.
Software
Valuable data for my boss
1 min read
louiseshaw
Topic Starter
Ztruker
What did you create the PDF from? Can't you go through the creation process again?
Also, how did you create the PDF? WHat program did you use, what steps did you take. Please be specific.
Rhaustin
Like Sumatra, I know some interesting ways that might be effective for you…
https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/quick-fix-view-pdfs-web.html - Adobe article
https://download.cnet.com/Recuva/3000-2242_4-10753287.html - leading software
https://onlinefilerepair.com/en/pdf-repair-online.html - the best free-to-try online service from Adobe Company
Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI