This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Problem with PDF files

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Good evening all. Currently I am having difficult with merging a couple of PDF files properly. I used a program to merge the files I wanted, this included some scanned images that I had uploaded to the machine. When I open the files all is fine until i scroll down to the scanned images I merged. When I scroll down to the images the text(Open Office)files become small, and can not be viewed properly. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Use PDF merge software to merge pdf files its works always for me, free software as well as paid software available for merge pdf  pdfmerge.com ,pdfmate.com 

Nothing wrong with your advice… but the OP had this issue nearly a decade ago.  There is a good chance that it has been resolved by now.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI