This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Bluetooth

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I want to stream music from my pc to wireless head phones.

 

Almost all head phones require  bluetooth.

 

I have        Lenovo   K 450. I went to the site but could not find out if it has bluetooth or not. Using Win 10–32bit,up to date,till today.

 

Can someone please tell me what to do? Will be most grateful.

thank you Ztrucker.

 

I got email with a link to your post. I used it but could not see the link(?).

 

So I signed in, that made your post vanish.I can not find it.

 

I went back to the Lenovo site. There is only one Driver, Realtek but only for 64bit.

 

My previous Win was 32 bit so MS gave me 32bit win 10.

 

I,simply, do not have the money to buy the 64bit.

You can download the 64 bit Windows 10 for free. The key digital license you have for the 32 bit will work for the 64 bit as well.

You can't upgrade from 32 to 64 bit, you need to do a Clean Install which requires you to format the drive thus wiping out everything on it.

If you want to move to 64 bit make sure you backup up everything first.

 

Then follow this tutorial: Windows 10 - Clean Install

Thank you. It is all too complicated for me. I have to find some

other way to stream audio without 10 foot wire.

 

Grateful for your assistance.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI