This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

The presentation

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I've google a bit about this but can't seem to find a straight answer. Since I have updated Windows 10 on ASUS laptop, any newly PowerPoint presentation will download but not open. Has anyone else seen this problem?

:welcome:   NHEss0,

 

Couple of questions if I may;

 

Were you previously using Microsoft Office, if yes, was it the full version for which you have a product key.

 

Was the Windows 10 update that you mention the 1709 Feature update.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI