This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Email client unexpectedly surprised me

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

This great day I've only opened MS Outlook 2016 and I haven't even opened my Inbox. My .pst password looks like was reset. What actually happened, I can’t know, I want to bring all the my data back.

If such an error takes place while opening PST files, this might be a corruption case. I'm little sure about the corruption here as the user followed the things asked in the error with no luck. SCANPST.EXE, the Inbox Repair tool for MS Outlook, can play an important role in this situation. It can fix the PST files if they are corrupted. Sometimes it may fail if the files are severely corrupted. In such situation, you may try recovery outlook password or in case it can't help you, then visit Google.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI