This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Hostile Takeover by Pro Hack Bullies...Even Followed using GPS I DISAB

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I'm in and have been in the same predicament for about 2 years now except the attacks, superuser hostile takeovers, redirects, call and message interceptions have been and currently are occurring on any and every device I had and still have. I can no longer access accounts I had since 2010. Google has my email accounts listing devices I have never had not, had any desire whosoever to obtain! I'm not an iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch-type of person…I love Android Everything. I no longer have a desktop not laptop, I only have my cellphone. Please, help.
sadlyuntechsaavy,
 
Sorry to hear of your problems.  Unfortunately, I'm not sure I have a handle on the issue.
 
What I think I understand from your post is as follows:
  • You have some issues for 2 years.  What those issues are are unclear.
  • You cannot access some old accounts
  • You have never had an Apple device but Google things you have.  I have no idea what that means.
  • You love your Android.  I assume it's a phone.
  • You don't have any Windows operating device… but you have posted on a forum dealing with malware on Windows computers, probably because you don't know what else to do.
I suspect that I'm unlikely to be of much use to you, but if you could clearly explain the problem and what you are trying to accomplish, it may be that I can point you in the right direction for help.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI