This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

serious Spyware HELP... [Closed]

2 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I am being ministered and harassed continuously through Google and other apps that are hiding in my app lists. .. they Cannot be Uninstaller or stop they just keep starting up its a real time app and is monitoring my screen, calls, text, Web activity, etc… I don't know how but it is

 

my Android phone has been monitored real time buy something I do not know what but while I'm talking to someone they can send pictures from my phone everytime I get on my phone someone gets on as well my screen obviously is being monitored because when I first came to this site I didn't even sign up but when I went to sign up I had signed up 5 minutes ago please help me take this off my phone

 

my Android phone has been monitored real time buy something I do not know what but while I'm talking to someone they can send pictures from my phone everytime I get on my phone someone gets on as well my screen obviously is being monitored because when I first came to this site I didn't even sign up but when I went to sign up I had signed up 5 minutes ago please help me take this off my phone
 

:welcome:

 

When you install an app , it usually asks permission for it it access some of the features on your phone. Like location, email address , friends and a host of others. Let me ask you how you go online with your phone, who is your provider ?  When your home do you have a router set up for your computer, does your phone access the internet via WiFi. If it does, does your computer or any other device that access that router have problems to or is just your phone ? If they all  have problems than it may be your router and it would have to be reset back to company defaults. 

 

Its kind of hard to determine whats going on because all our tools and scanners are designed for a PC 

 

Does this happen all the time , what about when you go out and access your phone in another location 

 

There are some options.

 

1. Let me know about the router 

 

2. You can go to Google Play on your phone or from your computer and download and install Malwarebytes Mobile on your phone, after its installed let it run a scan and see if finds anything bad and removes it

https://www.malwarebytes.org/mobile/

 

3. If the above dont help, then what I would do is take the phone to your provider ( Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile ) and have them set it back to default just like the day you took possession of it . 

 

 

Let me know what you decide and please answer the questions that I asked.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI