This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Android phone infected hacked and wacked

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

My moto e suddenly crashed. Unable to charge turn on my phone. Switched over to ZTE blade max pro.Clean phone all off a sudden I can't make,receive or hear my voicemails. Hours after I had metro switch my phone service to new phone. Data running high, battery draining fast. My Gmail has advised me that I signed in from Riverside CA change my password. I did. I'm in Pasadena CA. Forty three miles away. Changed password still says I just logged in from new device from Riverside. My boyfriend says I'm paranoid. Right?? He can make phone calls !!!! I can't

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI