This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

different phone controls my android phone [Closed]

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Some how someone else can end my calls, delete my messages, hear everything I say with phone being on only, no calls, no apps, just in my pocket, and can track my every move. Got rid of original phone, that originally had the issues, bought a new Android, and after Google account download from backups from old phone, now phone shuts on and off on its own, apps delete themselves, and music plays with no control over it that I can find. What can I do, please help me get this crazy out of my personal life.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI