This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

OneNote 2010

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hello, I recently posted about onenote 2007 and its autosaving feature. I have now upgraded to OneNote 2010, and have setup all my notebooks to sync to my hotmail SkyDrive account. While this is wonderful to be able to access on many different computers simultaneously, I was curious whether OneNote still autosaves to the hard drive? The whole reason I setup OneNote to sync to Skydrive was to hopefully minimize HDD usage to prolong the life of my harddrive and also increase battery life. Does anyone know if OneNote is still autosaving to BOTH the HDD AND the file server, or ONLY skydrive? Thank you! :D
Hi Barges,

You can check this in the OneNote2010 settings.

Open OneNote2010 and click the small downwards arrow at the top of the screen ([external image: Posted Image])
Go to "More commands" -> "Save & Backup" and look in which location the notebooks are being saved.
If skydrive isn't listed, you can add it.

Hope to help,

Mythio

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI