I have a Microsoft 3050 Wireless Keyboard and mouse. I am able to use the mouse but the keyboard is not working. I have tried reinstalling the software, restarting the Microsoft Surface, changing the batteries and changing USB ports but noting seems to work.
A first test step would be to try your wireless keyboard and mouse (not forgetting the transducer) in a different known good working computer, if the problems continues then it is indicating a problem with the transducer/mouse/keyboard hardware…. you might like to try that in several different computers to improve the reliability/repeatability of the test.
However if they work well in different computers then its indicating a problem with the specific computer concerned…
At least this will allow us to focus our attention in the right sort of areas.
Post back and let us know how you get on.
Regards
paws
✨ Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI