Glad your back Jeff, missed you. Glad your doing ok
Hello all!
7 min read
Thanks so much Ken!! I have been going over the tools again and just watching people work logs.
Hope all is well with you!!!!
Well Jeff, like my audiologist up in CT told me a few years back when I was complaining about some health issue " GETTING OLD IS NOT FOR SISSIES " ![]()
Hi Ken!! Great to see you!!! ![]()
I got a good laugh about the 1/4" of snow. Most of my family migrated back to southern Illinois and they shut the town down at the mention of snow. Too funny! Where I am it's like Tom says. Just put 'er in 4WD and go for it! Minus the chains though. I think they're illegal here in east central Illinois.
Anyway, really good to see you.
OMGoodness! Jeff! A bit delayed but I just had to say Hi… I really need to log in here more often. It is so good to see you.
I got a good laugh about the 1/4" of snow. Most of my family migrated back to southern Illinois and they shut the town down at the mention of snow. Too funny! Where I am it's like Tom says. Just put 'er in 4WD and go for it! Minus the chains though. I think they're illegal here in east central Illinois.
Anyway, really good to see you.
HIII Donna!!! How have you been?
East Central IL??? I used to live there…..specifically Shelbyville! ![]()
Shelbyville, huh? I know right where that's at. I guess I am not as East Central as I thought. I am about 1hr south of Chicago and less than a 1/2 hr from the Indiana border. Puny little farm town.. Don't blink or you'll miss it!
Nice!!! Good to see you again!! ![]()
Hello
Hello bernardina. ![]()
I just read about frst.
Is this to be used as a diagnostic, second opinion tool or only if a machine is infected.
Its a diagnostic tool for the malware team. It really won't do you any good unless you know how to use it.