Its been about a year or so since being around, just wanted to say whatsup and I plan on being around….I bought a home and such so I have been busy, and finally have gotten back into the groove.
This site is great and …I have used it since it was Tom Coyote..
Yeah and I am also wondering why i dont have permission to post in certain sub-forums?
I am pretty much looking to add a list of Free Security progams I have been using the past 6 years and whats still good and not good…. Is there a sticky somewhere on this…?
Only promoted Team Members have ability to post a New Topic in the Tech Tips Forum.
While inconvenient for talented techs such as yourself, we decided that Tech Tips would be reviewed before being posted into final indexed form, to guard against errors or erroneous information being posted as representative of WTT recommendation.
While you cannot Start a New Topic as a Tech Tip, there is a Thread in Tech Tips "Computer Tips, Share Your Skills" in which any authentic Member can post their recommendations, by posting a reply in the Thread. As time allows, Tech Team and Malware Team may "harvest" good ideas, tips, and resources posted by Authentic Members and place them as indexed Tech Tips. The originating Member will receive credit for their authorship, via "The following Tip comes to us, courtesy of Name of Authentic Member"