This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hello all!

7 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

I just wanted to swing in and say hi to all of my old friends (meant literally and figuratively :) )  I plan on being back in much more often now that I have completely new hours and making a career move.  
 
Jeff

Jeff!!!
Man, it's so good to see you bud.

completely new hours and making a career move


Tell, tell,  whats the news!
 
 
Also, at this years Christmas Party Tom is going to show us his new grandpa dance moves, so this will be exciting.
(he'll probably have a beer first)

It is really good to see you all!  It has been a long road through a different career than I ever planned (outside sales….the reason I had to leave to begin with) but now I am working on a new opportunity with set hours and I will have much more time.   :)
 
As for the XMas party….if Tom is gonna break out some ole school break dancin' moves….IM IN!!  LOL!!  I want to see some 1984 Breakin' 2 Electric Boogaloo moves!! :D

 

As for the XMas party….if Tom is gonna break out some ole school break dancin' moves….IM IN!!  LOL!!  I want to see some 1984 Breakin' 2 Electric Boogaloo moves!!

 

I thought it was more along the lines of 1950's?

 

oh hell,  give him a beer or two he wont care what year it is :)

White Macadamia nut please.  What time will you be bringing them by?

 

You may need to chain up as they haven't been doing much plowing of the road and we've gotten right at 12" since 6:00 this morning.  I'm still getting around with 4WD on the road, but had to chain up in the fields to feed cows.  Probably have to chain up to leave my driveway tomorrow.