P PurpleSapphire Topic Starter Post #1August 27, 2008, 5:53 AM UTC Hello all! I'm new here and thought I would stop in and say hello.
tallin Post #2August 27, 2008, 6:37 AM UTC [external image: Posted Image] to WTT, Nice to see you and good that you have found this forum. Take a good look around, enjoy learning all there is to offer. kind regards,
Satchfan Post #3August 27, 2008, 9:09 AM UTC Hello and welcome. You've found a friendly and very useful forum - hope you enjoy your stay. All the best, Nina
P PurpleSapphire Post #4August 27, 2008, 7:10 PM UTC Thanks for the welcomes! I'm sure I'll like it here.
Conspire Post #5August 29, 2008, 11:52 AM UTC Classmate we are, shall learn together towards being a malware fighter! Welcome!
Satchfan Post #6August 29, 2008, 12:25 PM UTC Hello and welcome Conspire. I joined the class recently and although it is sometimes difficult, there is no gain without pain. We WILL learn and beat the Slyware rogues. Good luck, Satchfan