This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

Samsung Tab 2 10.1 Touch Screen

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I was given a Samsung Tab 2 10.1 I did a factory data reset and the tablet worked fine. It came up on the screen that there is a firmware update avalible (factory firmware Ice Cream Sandwich) so I did the Update and when it rebooted the touch screen stopped responding and after another  hard reset it still doesn't work any idea's. I forgot when I try to turn the tablet off it turns back on so it will not stay powered off

Hello BlackberryLeap and :welcome:

Before suggesting anything to fix your problem, I would urge you to contact Samsung Support first.

If you live in the US try the following link:
https://www.livechatmobile.biz/
Else, simply search for "samsung -your country- support" and navigate.

I'll drop the mail-support form for samsung here:
https://contactus.samsung.com/customer/contactus/formmail/mail/MailQuestionProduct.jsp?SITE_ID=1

Whatever you decide to do, please reply here and keep me posted for the situation of your tablet.
I'd be happy to provide some suggestiongs myself.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI