Abbs
Topic Starter
My warranty expired 2 months ago and even though this is a common known problem Acer will not even troubleshoot me. I was using the tablet to watch a movie on HBO go and it froze. I ended up restarting the tablet and it became stuck on the acer loading screen. I did a reset on it using a pen to push in the little button. I also put it into recovery mode and last but not least I try to factory reset. the recovery mode brought up the green android guy with a red triangle In his chest. I started having problem with a tablet a while back after I updated it to ics the problem was not that severe so I didn't think to send it in under warranty.(yes, I'm a dumbass) it was mainly the sleep of death issue. any help you guys can give would be greatly appreciated. It is not rooted.
Thank you,
Abby