This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Unlock tablet Screen & tablet OS

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Can anyone help out there. I have two tablet. My daughter accidentally deleted the OS from it. I have been trying to find a OS to put on it but not successful. It's a HP slate 7. The recovery system is V4.1

 

The other is a polaroid. The screen is locked and I've tried using the start switch with volume up or down to reboot it but it not working. It's obvious this one don't work that way. The model is PMID1000B FCC ID: FCV1206034C. Tried the resetbutton on the under side and nothing worked either.

Thanks for the information. It was working wonderfully until I made a mistake to press the power button instead of pressing on the sd card to eject it before I reboot. Now only a yellow triangle comes up. I guess it needs charging but my daughter misplaced the power cord so I have nothing to charge it.

 

Do you have a site to get the polaroid operating system. Im not sure it uses the same OS. I think it's android 4.0v1

trying to install the jelly bean on the slate 7 did not work. it checked the sd card start loading then aborted the process 

Its important that you use the operating system for the exact make and model number of your tablet.

It must be an exact match in every respect, so double check that you are using the correct operating system for your particular make and model number and that you are following exactly, the correct procedure.

Regards

paws

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI