Hi
I just restored my Samsung S5 with google backup and all restored except memo. What is the easiest way to do this?
TY
Peter
1 min read
Hi
I just restored my Samsung S5 with google backup and all restored except memo. What is the easiest way to do this?
TY
Peter
Hi Peter, I see you have received no replies ![]()
i'm afraid I'm of no use whatsoever on this sort of thing ( outside my areas of expertise)
but I did fire up a search engine and came across this topic…
http://androidforums.com/threads/captivate-memo-export-or-backup.278810/
Is it any use to you?
Regards
paws
Thank you for the referral, paws. I did find that my Samsung account backs up Memo, Google does all even photos but i don't want the photos involved so theeyare on an external drive.
All set and TY
Peter
Glad to hear everything is OK Peter
![]()
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI