Ihave worked with a certain tech for years. I believe he lives in australia, not sure. But do you have a list of techs available?
My computer hardly even works. Won't click on things or open websites. I installed A new firefox and want to get this cleaned up before I install windows 10. Thanks.
All the techs on this site are volunteers…day to day jobs, businesses, families and the like often prevent volunteers from responding from time to time, as they have to first look after themselves and their families…
If you have problems with your computer then please:
1 post the symptoms you are experiencing with it in the appropriate forum
2 list the steps you have taken so far to fix things.
3 Exact make and model number of your computer
4 the operating system you are using (ie win 7, 8, 8.1 etc and the level of service pack.
5 under what circumstances does the problem arise (what is it that you are doing or want to do that precipitates the issues?)
6 how long has the computer been experienced this problem? (a day a week or a month etc)