This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hello from Seattle

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hello WTT and everyone,

 

Wow it has been a while since I visited SWI and Tom Coyote forums only to find out they both merged into one now , nice job guys and gals and the site looks great :thumbup:

 

About me:

I am just another tech from Seattle and livin the dream<—not! :whistling: my line of work is mainly doing OS installs and upgrades and trouble shooting for companies when it arises or on the fly,  doing PC refresh's as well as POS and other device's like (but not limited to) scanners and printers on a large volume scale, my schooling was about 3 years of PC Networking and Trouble Shooting back during the Win 2000 days,  right now I am waiting for the vendors to get their hardware and devices updates to work with Windows 10 as they are scrambling as fast as they can to accomadate the Windows 10 users and yes there are problems galore going on,  anyway I hope that I may be able to help Windows users both new and old system problems that are non-malware issues,  it's a never ending battle for both.

 

I will post some Windows 10 info if you need it,  but the main thing you need to do is make sure your vendor has marked your computer or hardware as Compatabile for Windows 10,  you might be able to load it but most issues will be with your hardware for now and maybe some Software Applications.  Make sure you back up your files as always because you may find yourself needing to go back to Win 7 SP1 or 8.1 till issues have been fixed or patched.

 

Have a great one :wavey:

Hi Tom and thanx,  I could of sworn I saw that somewhere about the merge my bad thanx for the correction :whistling: