This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hi did I not follow correct procedure when posting my problem on 8-12-

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Did I do something wrong or post in the wrong area, because I posted a problem on 8-12-15 in the VIRUS MALWARE SECTION and I see it still has not been addressed. Please let me know if I did not follow proper procedure.

Thank You

Sam

Hi Sam, sorry you have not received a reply, unfortunately you submitted a sfc results log rather than the logs needed to check for malicious code….

 

Don't worry though I have posted a gentle reminder to the malware removal experts with a link to your topic….. so hopefully you will soon receive a reply with detailed instructions on how best to proceed.

 

Please don't make a reply in your topic in the virus and spyare removal forum until your hear from  a malware removal expert as this might confuse things further.    :D

Regards

paws

 

Topic in Virus and Spyware removal forum:

http://forums.whatthetech.com/index.php?showtopic=129923

Hello Sam,

I have responded to your topic in the Malware Removal section, and will return with additional instructions once the requested logs are submitted.

Adam