This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hello all

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi guys, I found this forum the other day when looking for a solution to a malware problem - it seems fantastic and I'm now about to post for some help. Thanks to the people that provide this support - it means a great deal to those (like me) who fall fowl of malware. Steve.
Hi steveinhants, Welcome to the WTT forums, Your HJT log will be analysed and a response made in the malware forum as soon as they possibly can. Often the number of folks seeking detailed advice and assistance exceeds the number of trained, expert malware removal experts available,so if you can, try to be patient , although I know this can be tough. In the meantime, please take a look around the other forums, ask questions where you need. to ….help where you can… Regards paws