So i downloaded something that i wanted to uninstall. And i uninstalled something else it said it will remove my profiles if i clicked ok but i was sure that it was the problem and clicked ok anyway. Now i cant connect to my router… help
Also my phone can connect to it but the laptop can't
You've given us nothing to go on but that this is a laptop. No version of Windows, if you are even using Windows. And sorry but you "downloaded something you wanted to uninstall"? I don't understand that. And "something" and "something else" does not help either.
I have windows 7 ultimate. I downloaded a program that started spamming me with download requests and i did not want it anymore. So i tried uninstalling all the things this program made me install and i accidentaly deleted something important. I dont remember what the important thing is called. And now i cant connect to the internet