When MS updates my pc with Win 10, would it be possible to make a disk to reinstall if anything goes wrong?
If so, how? Please complete instructions. I do not know much about computers.
1 min read
When MS updates my pc with Win 10, would it be possible to make a disk to reinstall if anything goes wrong?
If so, how? Please complete instructions. I do not know much about computers.
See here: How to Download a Windows 10 ISO File
This allows you to download and cr4eate a ISO file you can use to burn a DVD or create a bootable flash drive to install from.
Thank you very much. I rfemember you from long time ago.
You are always very helpful.
Live long and prosper.
You're welcome. Good luck with Windows 10.
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI