This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Aura, Technical Support.

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi everyone :)

Looks like I forgot to introduce myself. To make it quickly, my name is Aura and I'm a technical support in real life, who likes to help others on various forums. I'm currently active on BleepingComputer and GeeksToGo, while lurking Malwarebytes, Sysnative and Emsisoft Support. I mainly specialize in troubleshooting Windows issues, while I do a bit of hardware too. I'm really bad when it comes to build and hardware compatibility (like what CPU would be the best with X GPU and Y motherboards), but I can do the research and come up with a decent answer if a situation I'm troubleshooting requires it.

Glad to be here :)

Hi Aura and welcome to WTT.

 

Have a good look around as there's a lot of good information here and if there's something you don't understand, just ask; the natives are very friendly. :)

 

Satchfan

That you Satch and paws, I've seen you on GeeksToGo already, no surprise to see you friendly here as well :) And I definitely will ask you if I need something, thanks!